Maple Shade Clerk/Registrar’s Office

Maple Shade Clerk/Registrar’s Office

Maple Shade Clerk/Registrar’s Office

Contact the Township Clerk/Registrar
Phone: 856-779-9610 Ext. 166
Fax: 856-779-2524

Municipal Building
200 Stiles Ave.
Maple Shade, NJ 08052

Office hours for Clerk/Registrar
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (PLEASE CALL PRIOR TO VISITING THE OFFICE)
Tuesday – NO WALK INS

Andrea T. DeGolia, Township Clerk/Registrar
Gayle Gillan, Deputy Clerk/Registrar

The Maple Shade Registrar of Vital Statistics’ Office is responsible for maintaining original vital records concerning births, marriages, civil unions, domestic partnerships and deaths that occur in Maple Shade. If you are in need a copy of a vital record for yourself or an immediate family member, you should take special notice that the municipality where the action (the birth, marriage, union, partnership or death) took place, is the municipality that holds the original record and is the only Registrar, besides the State Registrar, that can issue a copy for your needs. Please go to the Forms tab on the bottom of this page, to obtain the application for a RAISED SEAL, CERTIFIED COPY of a vital record maintained by Maple Shade Township. Be sure to read and complete the request form in full; otherwise the issuance process will be delayed. The fee for a certified copy from the local registrar is $10.00 for one and $5.00 for any additional copies. Please mail your application with your check, proof of identification, and proof of relationship to the person(s) on the vital record to: Township Clerk, 200 Stiles Avenue, Maple Shade, NJ 08052. Please allow five to seven days turn around time.

If you do not know where the action took place, you can make application to the State of New Jersey, who maintains original records for all municipalities in New Jersey. Click on the following link for information on obtaining a record through the New Jersey State Department of Vital Statistics.


Useful links and forms:

Marriage/Remarriage/Civil Union, License Application

Application for Bingo/Raffle License

Application for a Certified Copy of Vital Record

Business License Registration Form

Citizens Leadership Form

Application for Landlord Registration

Request for public information (OPRA)

Application for Social Affair Permit

W9 Tax Form

Maple Shade Polling Districts