Curbside leaf collection begins in maple shade on October 14, and continues weekly until December 27, weather permitting.
Loose leaves should be raked to curbs during the week scheduled to avoid blowing and fire (leaves only – no brush or trash).
Bagged leaves only can be deposited at the township garage in marked location between the hours of 7 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Leaf Pickup Locations & Dates
- Week of October 14th: South of Main Street & East of Fellowship Road
- Week of October 21st: North of Main Street, South of Park Avenue & East of Forklanding Rd
- Week of October 29th: West of Fellowship Road, East of Forklanding Road & South Main Street
- Week of November 4th: North of Main Street, West of Forklanding Road & South Collins Lane
- Week of November 11th: South of Main Street, West of Forklanding Road & East of Coles Avenue
- Week of November 25th: South of Main Street & West of Coles Avenue
- Week of December 2nd: North of Collins Lane & North of East Germantown Avenue
- Week of December 9th: South of East Germantown Avenue, North of Mecray Lane & East of Forklanding Road