Maple Shade Public Works
620 Cutler Avenue
David Carothers, Director of Public Works
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 7:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
Saturday: 9:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
- CONTRACTORS AND LANDSCAPERS ARE PROHIBITED FROM DUMPING DEBRIS AT THE MAPLE SHADE TOWNSHIP PUBLIC WORKS GARAGE ON CUTLER AVENUE
- DUMPING WHEN FACILITY IS CLOSED IS PROHIBITED
- DUMPING AT ROUTE 73 LEAF SITE IS PROHIBITED
- VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED
Curbside leaf collection begins in maple shade on October 15 and continues weekly until December 28, weather permitting.
Loose leaves should be raked to curbs during the week scheduled to avoid blowing and fire (leaves only – no brush or trash).
Bagged leaves only can be deposited at the township garage in marked location between the hours of 7 a.m. and 3 p.m.
WEEK OF OCTOBER 15
South of Main Street & east of Fellowship Road
WEEK OF OCTOBER 22
North of Main Street, south of Park Avenue
& east of Forklanding Rd.
WEEK OF OCTOBER 29
West of Fellowship Road, east of Forklanding Road
& south of Main Street
WEEK OF NOVEMBER 5
North of Main Street, west of Forklanding Road
& south of Collins Lane
WEEK OF NOVEMBER 12
South of Main Street, west of Forklanding Road
& east of Coles Avenue
WEEK OF NOVEMBER 26
South of Main Street & west of Coles Avenue
WEEK OF DECEMBER 3
North of Collins Lane & north of East Germantown Avenue
WEEK OF DECEMBER 10
South of East Germantown Avenue, north of Mecray Lane
& east of Forklanding Road
Accepted at Public Works Garage?
Residential Only / No Businesses
- Bagged Leaves (only)
- Tree Debris
- Old Paint/Antifreeze
- Waste Oil (No 50-Gallon Drums)
- Electronics (e.g., TV’s, Computers)
- Bagged or Loose Grass
(Grass Clippings are to be put out/or Regular Trash Pick-up)
- Bulk Trash
- Construction Material of Any Kind
- Concrete/Cinder Blocks or Bricks
- Removal of debris from replacement of a privacy fence
(chain-link, stockade, etc.) is the responsibility of contractor/homeowner.