Maple Shade Public Works
Director of Public Works
856-779-9610 ext. 221
620 Cutler Avenue
Maple Shade, NJ 08052
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 7:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
Saturday: 9:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Grass Clippings/Yard Debris Collection - Spring/Summer 2020
- ONLY place in 30-gallon lawn bag
- 30-gallon lawn bag should only be filled HALFWAY
- Do NOT exceed 3-4 lawn bags per collection
PLEASE DO NOT PLACE GRASS CLIPPINGS AND/OR YARD DEBRIS IN ANY TRASH CANS OR TOTES!
- CONTRACTORS AND LANDSCAPERS ARE PROHIBITED FROM DUMPING DEBRIS AT THE MAPLE SHADE TOWNSHIP PUBLIC WORKS GARAGE ON CUTLER AVENUE
- DUMPING WHEN FACILITY IS CLOSED IS PROHIBITED
- DUMPING AT ROUTE 73 LEAF SITE IS PROHIBITED
- VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED
Loose leaves should be raked to curbs during the week scheduled to avoid blowing and fire (leaves only – no brush or trash).
Bagged leaves only can be deposited at the township garage in marked location between the hours of 7 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Accepted at Public Works Garage?
Residential Only / No Businesses
- Bagged Leaves (only)
- Tree Debris
- Old Paint/Antifreeze
- Waste Oil (No 50-Gallon Drums)
- Electronics (e.g., TV’s, Computers)
- Bagged or Loose Grass
(Grass Clippings are to be put out/or Regular Trash Pick-up)
- Bulk Trash
- Construction Material of Any Kind
- Concrete/Cinder Blocks or Bricks
- Removal of debris from replacement of a privacy fence
(chain-link, stockade, etc.) is the responsibility of contractor/homeowner.